NeWater Policy Briefs
The NeWater policy briefs are designed to disseminate policy relevant research outputs from the NeWater project and help water managers and researchers to implement and/or analyse adaptive water management under uncertainty.
- Adaptive water management: How to cope with uncertainty (Updated 2009)
- Transboundary regimes and the role of information
- Towards adaptation to impacts of climate change (Updated March 2009)
- Key messages of the CAIWA Conference 2007
- Reducing Poverty and Gender Inequality in Adaptive River Basin Management